Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Fall Frenzy

So much is going on lately and I have so much to tell you!  A few highlights: I have moved to Kansas City, MO and set up a studio in the Allsman Building (31st and Holmes).  I will be going to Minneapolis, MN at the end of this week for the American Pottery Festival through Northern Clay Center.  During the festival, I will be demonstrating my handbuilding and surface decoration techniques in "Beyond Flat."  The Utilitarian Clay Symposium at Arrowmont is happening later this month--I am looking forward to assisting the conference and getting back to TN--especially during the fall. All the while, I am busy making work for a solo show at Carbondale Clay Center in Colorado coming up next month.

Finally, I have listed a few cups on my new Etsy Shop.  One of the goodies is pictured below. Check out the others here.


No comments:

Post a Comment